Physical protection systems
Mobile rapid deployable facilities
The facilities are light, modular, with durable shelter, easy to transport, install, dismount and maintain are tents, in the design of which the lightweight and firm aluminium frame, covered with fabric lightweight and firm material made of polyester is used.
- The service life of the tent is at least ten years in continuous use. Shelf life is 20 years.
The tents are packed in individual containers designed for air transportation. Four (4) containers with tents can be stacked on one pallet for air transportation and climate control units can be also stacked up to 16 pcs. per one pallet.
Dimensions and weight
- Type 1 Dimensions (6×9 х 3)m, weight 530 kg
- Type 2 Dimensions (6×12×3)m, weight 700 kg
Type 3 (Air lock) Dimensions (2,1×2,4×2,7)m, weight 90 kg
Tent material specifications: the upper and end panels are made of serial vinyl coating (polyester) with the following minimum specifications:
- The woven material does not support burning in the absence of an open flame
- The vinyl material is resistant to tearing and stretching, UV influence as well as cracking at low temperatures down to -55°C
- The vinyl material does not contain Penta-chloro-phenyl-laurate
Characteristics of tent frame
- Frame system is made of lightweight aluminium tubing with the cross section of 5 sq. cm.
- Length of the frame element does not exceed 2.5 m
- Weight of the frame element is less than 4.6 kg
Tents complete set
- Tents of Type 1 and Type 2 include the following components:
- inputs with “zippers” of 1.2 m wide and 2.1 m height – 2 pcs.
- window size of 76 × 107 cm with transparent windows, screens and blackout valves – 4 pcs.
- Sets of 46 cm inputs for connection of the climate control unit with valve covers – 2 pcs.
- 15 cm inlets for electric cables – 2 pcs.
- Each tent is equipped with one-piece outside awning.
- Each tent is equipped with one-piece, easy, low-capacity heat-insulating lining.
- Each tent is equipped with anti-skid vinyl flooring with density of 28 ounces, attached to the awning and the end walls.
- Each tent is equipped with a rigid base to be placed on the surface of the soil before installing a vinyl floor. The rigid base is made of refractory ridged polypropylene copolymer panels. (86 × 244 cm, 8 mm)
- Tents of types 1 and 2 are equipped with air distribution system for the distribution of hot or cold air from one side of the tent to the other.
- Tents of types 1 and 2 are equipped with lighting and electricity, including the following components:
- fluorescent lamps of 50 W (10 per tent)
- electrical sockets of 220V – 16 pcs.
- Inside switchbox of 32 A – 1 pc.
- Tent can be fixed in several ways, including the following:
- 46-cm double peg flowing through holes in the frame of the tent supports for mounting to the pavement, rocky ground, loose soil or peat.
- Ridgepoles of braided rope, attached to the nylon ropes by steel rings on each side of the tent. Each ridgepole is attached to the top of 46 cm peg.
- Tent can also be mounted and fixed to the concrete surface with anchors through holes in the base frame.
Tents of type 1 and 2 are equipped with a set of spare parts and accessories, consisting of the following components: 5 double pegs, 2 ridgepoles of braided rope, 2 floor patches 30 × 71 cm, 2 tent patches 30 × 71 cm and a bag for spare parts and accessories.
Tests: tents were tested against the following parameters:
- Snow load: 97 kg per sq. m.
- Wind load: wind forcing with speed of 112 km/h for 30 minutes, with gusts up to 128 km/h
- Rainwater load: 15 cm per hour for 30 minutes without apparent leakages
- 100% blackout at a distance of not more than 91 meters.
- The internal temperature less than 24°C when the outside temperature is 48°C and power of conditioner connected to the tent of less than 5 tons (20 kW).
- The internal temperature of at least 18°C when the outside temperature is -23°C and power of heater connected to the tent of less than 12 kW.
20 cycles of assembly-disassembly without the need for repair.
Climate control unit: Freestanding tents are able to provide an internal temperature of 22°C when the outside temperature is 52°C using the air conditioning system of 20 kW.
Climate control system: Heating/Ventilation/Air conditioning has the following characteristics:
- Tents of type 1 and 2 are heated and cooled with the following minimum parameters
- cooling — 60000 BTU
- heating elements (stripes) 12 kW
- Height 619,3 mm
- Width 1314,5 mm
- Depth 1060,5 mm
- Weight: max 200 kg, including two insulated air ducts with a diameter of 41 cm and length 91 cm, and a power cable of 32A and a length of 7.5 m
- R407C heat-removing agent or equivalent
- Stacking up to 4 modules in height
- Slots for lifter forks
- Air filter
- Operating temperature range: −25 to +130°F
System of electric power distribution complies with the following features:
- Cables for electrical distribution system include:
- 1.5 m supply cable of generator for connection to the generator terminals
- 15 m supply cable 125 A for connection to an external power distribution box
- 15 m Cables 32 A with IEC309 IP67 connectors for connecting an external power distribution box to the internal power distribution box.
- 30 m Cables 32 A with IEC309 IP67 connectors for connecting an external power distribution box to the internal power distribution box.
- External power distribution box has:
- Box 125 A with two sockets IEC 309 IP67 in set for two tents.
- Each box comes with the main circuit breaker and individual units for each of 32-voltage connectors.
- Each box also contains two sockets IEC309 IP67 for 220 V and 16 A
- Internal power box distributes the power with appropriate voltage between the lighting system, electrical sockets and climatic module.
- Internal power distribution box is supplied with 3-phase voltage of 380 V via connectors IEC309 IP67
- From the internal power distribution box is given a 3-phase supply voltage of 380 V for the climate module via connector IEC309 IP67, six three-pole threaded connectors for four circuits with circuit breakers of 15 A to power sockets of 220 V and two 10 ampere lighting circuits.
- Each circuit of 220 V energizes 4 sockets (total of 16 sockets in the tent)
- Internal fluorescent lighting
- Each tent Type 1 or Type 2 is equipped with ten (10) individually controllable 50-watt fluorescent lamps, which can be fastened to the frame of the tent, and are easily accessible.
- Fluorescent lamp has the following features:
- It provides brightness of 4300 lumens measured for 14 000 hours
- Encased in a protective polycarbonate casing.
- Full-length mirror directs the light flux on a work surface
- Availability of the electronic launch control device of 220 V
- Equipped with 15-ampere socket, which allows connecting several lamps between each other
- Input cord is equipped with a switch
- Input cord has a grounded waterproof socket
- Total length of less than 1 m
- Maximum weight 3.5 kg
Container for tent
Single-walled container is made by rotational molding and is provided with a removable cover with a double wall. Container is molded from linear polyethylene of low density with UV stabilization package. Additional options of the container:
- Slots for loader
- 26 butterfly clips and clamps
- 4 handles that can be mounted both on the base and on the lid of the container
- Container is equipped with a drain plug, three vent valves and name plate. Container is made with a waterproof sealing gasket.
- Weight (empty): 145 kg maximum
- Capacity: Container can hold up to 816 kg load and is stacked in two layers (at full load). Empty containers are stacked in 3 layers.
- A set of spare parts and accessories contains the following components:
- Clamping bar
- Tubular rivets for fixing latch and clamping bar
- Ventilation valve
Moving and assembly of tent components
- All tent components can be moved manually or using 5K off-road truck
- Installation time of a tent of Type 1 does not exceed 30 minutes, Type 2 – 60 minutes by trained team of 6 people.
- Tents of Type 1 are combined with tents of Type 2 so that two tents formed the extended structure. End panels are designed so that they could serve as a wall between two tents, or removed to form one large room, or mounted inside the tent to separate rooms.
- Elements of the frame base in doorways should be flat and not more than 6.4 mm in height or removable, so that nobody could trip over.
- Tents of Type 3 are used as the connecting passages between adjacent tents of Type 2, and are attached to both ends of the side entrance of tents of Type 2.
- Tents of Type 3 are also used as entrance vestibules. End panel of the vestibule is used in combination with tent of Type 3 as a door of 1.2 m in width. Each door has a window at the height of the head and wrapping window shutter.
- Power supply of the tents provides 104-kilowatt diesel generator mounted on the biaxial trailer.
- The generator produces 3-phase voltage of 380 V, 50 Hz current of 125 A
- Capacity of the fuel generator tank – 810 litres.
The generator is equipped with a silencer and sound insulation. The noise level of the generator at full load at a distance of 7 meters – 62 dB.